“Is the bottom completly flat or is there a ridge? ”

Asked by Rwittman from Maryland on 9/4/2016 6:53:34 AM
  • There appears to be an indentation around the bottom of the pan. I think I would say it has a groove. Both my Lodge cast iron skillets have the same circle. I have a different brand which has what I would call a ridge, an outward circle. I wish I could add a photo. I think the answer to your question is neither ridge nor flat. It is grooved. I hope that is helpful.
    Answered on 9/4/2016 7:03:39 AM by court in the canoe from The Ozarks