Lorpen Trekking Extreme Socks - Merino Wool, Heavyweight (For Men and Women)
About Lorpen Trekking Extreme Socks - Merino Wool, Heavyweight (For Men and Women)
2nds. Lorpen’s trekking extreme socks have a revolutionary two-layer construction: a durable, stretchy outer layer of nylon and Lycra®, and a temperature-controlling, moisture-wicking inner layer of merino wool.
Specs about Lorpen Trekking Extreme Socks - Merino Wool, Heavyweight (For Men and Women)
- Height: Over the calf
- Fabric: 75% merino wool, 15% nylon, 10% Lycra®
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in Mexico
- Visit our Wool Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Steeno from Beautiful Northern Michigan on Wednesday, February 17, 2010These are perfect for keeping my chicken leg shins warm in the winter. They are thick enough without being bulky, and they stay up on the leg fairly well.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Daily Use, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushy, Good Design, Regulates Temperature Well, Wicks Away Moisture
Reviewed by IloveAlaska from Vista, CA on Friday, February 5, 2010I ordered a size medium (W 7-11), but it is a tad big. It is loose on the toe box area.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Hiking
- Cons: A tad big
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels too big
- Pros: Comfortable, Regulates Temperature Well
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.