About Louis Garneau Pro Cycling Knickers (For Women)
Closeouts. With stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric, a built-in AirZone foam chamois and comfort-minded construction, these Louis Garneau Pro cycling knickers offer comfort and support for long rides.
Specs about Louis Garneau Pro Cycling Knickers (For Women)
- Short style: Elastic/Drawstring Waist
- Inseam: 17" (based on size medium)
- Leg opening: 10"
- Fabric: 60% nylon, 24% polyester, 16% Lycra® spandex (body 1), 75% nylon, 25% Lycra® spandex (body 2), 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex (hem band), 91% nylon, 9% spandex (chamois 1), 100% polyester (chamois 2), 100% polyurethane (foam)
- Care: Hand wash, hang dry
- Made in United States of America of imported fabrics
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
4Verified Buyer Reviewed by P mt bike from michigan on Monday, June 25, 2018very comfortable; waist band rolls; over knee protects thigh from sun; more flattering then shorts
Great KnickersVerified Buyer Reviewed by Tam the Nan from Pennsylvania on Monday, June 25, 2018Very comfortable knickers for bike riding. Fit great. Nice material, just perfect for me.
Huge padVerified Buyer Reviewed by Route66Rider from AZ on Wednesday, May 23, 2018Pad in the crotch was wide and long, had to keep trying to pull pants this way and that. Too uncomfortable, will be returning.
Perfect knickersVerified Buyer Reviewed by Laura from Northern CA on Monday, May 21, 2018I LOVE these knickers... the waist is at a comfortable level where it neither binds my middle nor exposes any of my backside, and I experienced absolutely NO chafing on a 30 mile mountain bike ride which was half climbing. The pad in these things is actually the best I have ever encountered... enough to ease and evenly distribute the pressure of hte seat but no wrinkles or extra bulk.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.