The best hiking shoes ever!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by aberdeen from Mountain View, CA on Tuesday, April 5, 2011
After my old hiking shoes got worn out, I started looking for a replacement. Having tried out 2 pairs of hiking shoes by well known retailers, I still could not find one that fits well. A lot of hikers that I know are wearing the Lowa brand and they all swear by it. Saw this pair on Sierra Trading Post so I gave it a try. So far I have hiked with it for over a year, been on long and strenuous hikes to various terrains and it's just the best shoes I have ever. The leather linings inside the shoes is just wonderful. I feel so comfortable wearing it and my feet would not rub against it like the other synthetic lining. Not too many hiking shoes have leather linings any more. I like it so much that I just bought another pair as backup. For the same pair of shoes, I paid a lot less on Sierra Trading compared to other online sites, it even beats [@] price. I am a happy customer. Highly recommend this shoes to others.
- Best Uses: At The Gym, Everyday, Grass, Mixed Terrain, Paved Trails, Rocky/Unstable Terrain
- Cons: Not Water Resistant
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Good Cushioning, Great Traction, Stabilizes Foot
- Sizing: Feels too large
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width