Fits Like a Glove!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sue from Prescott, AZ on Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Fits great - have slightly narrow foot. Need to order 1/2 size smaller. Wear daily for short walks and again for hiking miles. Love the comfort, but fabic on top is starting to tear after 8 months of wear. But, ordered another pair for the comfort.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Mixed Terrain, Rocky/Unstable Terrain, Wear daily plus for hikin
- Cons: Material starting to tear, Not Water Resistant
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Traction, Lightweight, Stabilizes Foot
- Sizing: Feels too large
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width