About Lowa Onyx Gore-Tex® Lo Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Lowa Onyx Gore-Tex® Lo hiking shoes are low-cut trail shoes that are made for moving fast. Single-pull speed lacing and a stabilizing foot frame keep you moving confidently during long day hikes and urban adventures.
Specs about Lowa Onyx Gore-Tex® Lo Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof (All),Waterproof (Gore-Tex®)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Microfiber and synthetic
- Lining: Gore-Tex® fabric
- Removable insole
- Midsole: DuraPU® with Monowrap® Frame and STG®
- Outsole: Synthetic
- Heel height: 1-1/4"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 12 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in Slovakia
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Largeone from montana on Saturday, December 3, 2016Comfortable right out of the box, size seems correct and look great. Not a huge fan of this lacing system but it works. Wanted the Gore-Tex for walking to class in the winter.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.