About Lowa Renegade II Gore-Tex® Lo Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Offering support and durability in a lightweight package, Lowa Renegade II Gore-Tex® Lo hiking shoes feature waterproof breathable protection and the stability of polyurethane Monowrap construction.
Specs about Lowa Renegade II Gore-Tex® Lo Hiking Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof (All),Non-Insulated,Waterproof (Gore-Tex®)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Nubuck
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Runs small, order whole size larger
- Made in Slovakia
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Mike from North of Pittsburgh on Tuesday, May 21, 2013I bought size 15, didn't go a size bigger because I wear size 15. They are sufficiently long, but for a wide, a bit snug. My current orthotics do not fit well into them, but I have an older, slimmer set that will work. Great buy at $79, saved $121.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.