About Lowa Terek Gore-Tex® Hi Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. Designed for long distance, on- and off-trail hiking with a full pack, Lowa's Terek Gore-Tex® Hi hiking boots deliver maximum protection and performance in demanding conditions. With the versatility of crampon compatibility, these mountain-taming boots boast a Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane, a balanced footbed for reliable stability and a Vibram® Mulaz rubber outsole for superior traction.
Specs about Lowa Terek Gore-Tex® Hi Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Women)
- Non-Insulated,Waterproof (Gore-Tex®)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Suede and Cordura® nylon
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Height: 6"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Italy l
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.