About Lowe Alpine Peak Attack 30 Backpack - Internal Frame
- Large main compartment with rain hood
- Extendible lid with internal and external pockets
- Adjustable Torso Fit Centro ventilated back system
- Stiffened back system with light frame-sheet and aluminum mono stave
- Hydration compatible with tube flap (bladder not included)
- Side slots for skis
- Ice axe loops
- Reinforced haul loops
- Dual daisy chains
- Rope compressor
- Waistbelt gear loops
- Bonded side protection panels
- Welded wand pockets
- SOS panel
- Sliding sternum strap
- Padded, removable waistbelt
- Adjustable, anatomic shoulder straps with D-rings
- Mitt-friendly stopper zipper pulls
- Key clip
- Internal frame
- Fits torsos: 16-21"
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 52"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22x10x6"
- Capacity: 1800 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Material: Ripstop nylon, 1680 denier ballistic nylon, 600 denier polyester
- Made in China
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Specs about Lowe Alpine Peak Attack 30 Backpack - Internal Frame
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
It will depend on your torso length. I have a shorter torso at your height and I need a smaller pack, but it may work but just be slightly big for your body.