Lowe Alpine Supernova Down Coat - 700 Fill Power (For Women)
About Lowe Alpine Supernova Down Coat - 700 Fill Power (For Women)
- Windproof, downproof and weather-resistant Pertex® shell
- Microlight shell has a smooth, silky hand
- Internal baffle construction maintains consistent warmth and prevents cold spots
- Extremely packable and lightweight
- Two-way zip front
- Snap-off, helmet-compatible hood with moldable brim
- Tricot-lined collar
- Roomy asymmetrical zip chest pockets
- Interior goggle pocket
- Length: 31" (based on Extra Large)
- Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz.
- Fabric: Nylon and lining
- Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% feathers
- Fill power: 700
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Specs about Lowe Alpine Supernova Down Coat - 700 Fill Power (For Women)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by puffgirl from Colorado Springs on Wednesday, June 30, 2010Just what i was looking for. A heavy down jacket with a hood. The hood is detachable for those days where you'd rather not have it around.
- Best Uses: Extreme Conditions
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.