Customer Reviews Of:
Lowe Alpine Travel Trekker Pro ND 60+16 Backpack - Internal Frame (For Women)
Closeouts. Integrating two packs in one easy-to-carry system, Lowe Alpine's Travel Trekker Pro ND 60+16 backpack has an adjustable fit system designed for women and a detachable day pack that's ideal for side trips.
- Torso Fit Expedition (TFX) carrying system adjusts to fit a woman's body shape and torso size
- Shoulder straps and waistbelt store behind zippered panel for baggage handling
- Mesh pocket inside backpack lid for storing dirty clothes
- Mesh, zipper and drawcord internal organizer pockets with compression straps
- Side and top carrying handles
- Rain cover included
- Internal frame
- Padded waistbelt: Adjusts 56"
- Detachable padded shoulder strap: Adjusts 50"
- Fits torsos: 15-22"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 28x15x9"
- Capacity: 4000 cu.in.
- Clips secure daypack to back of main pack with protective clamshell pouch
- Hidden front pocket holds travel documents
- Rear zip pocket
- Internal organizer pocket
- Padded back panel
- One size fits most
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16x12x7"
- Capacity: 1000 cu.in.
- Total weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Material: 630 denier and 1680 denier nylon
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 5 reviews 4.600000 0 5
Reviewed by unknown from unknown on Wednesday, April 3, 2013We were very happy with this backpack on our 10 day tour of another country. You can stuff in a lot, and the multitude of pockets help keep stuff organized. The zippers are good quality and the buckles add extra reinforcement. It opens wide so you have good access to everything inside without unpacking everything. It's nice that the daypack attaches, but when things are heavily packed, the daypack does tend to stick out a bit far.
Reviewed by hugethorn from California on Friday, March 8, 2013I'm a fan of this brand in general. This backpack is heavy, no doubt about it, but the material is THICK and the thing is sturdy. Zippers are high quality. If you're looking for something to take on an adventure, there is nothing better than this to go from Plane to Train to Trail. Lots of pockets (almost too many!) for papers, gear, waterproof storage.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Loving Backpacking from Sydney, Australia on Wednesday, April 11, 2012This is a great bag for those who don't have as much, or choose not to, carry as much as me when backpacking. I am confident in the quality and have now ordered the larger 70 + 17 which I know I will be satisfied with. I incorrectly assumed that the 60L would be larger than it was. The only feature that I am not entirely happy with is that the rain/protector cover is stored inside the bag when not in use which takes up valuable room (about the size of one and a half pairs of hiking socks) - particularly in the space available in the 60L bag.
- Best Uses: Travel
- Cons: Too Small
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented, Practical
- Primary use: Personal
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Great Features, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ruthe S from Cooperstown NY on Friday, December 16, 2011Haven't used yet, this weekend. Will get back for real life use
- Pros: Easily accessible, Perfect for small frame
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Willy from Barrington, IL on Thursday, September 29, 2011There are a lot of straps/snaps to figure out, that may put some off at first, but well worth the few minutes to figure out. This is great for extended overseas travel/backpacking.
- Cons: See product comments
- Pros: Detachable day pack, Good frameback support, Good Padding, Good pockets design, Good straps design, Multiple carrying options, Stow-away rain cover