About Mad Rock Conflict 2.0 Climbing Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Mad Rock Conflict 2.0 climbing shoes are a great value and deliver a glove-like fit out of the box. The Asymmetric Concave shape delivers comfortable, flexible performance for extended bouldering sessions and long hours at the crag.
Specs about Mad Rock Conflict 2.0 Climbing Shoes (For Men)
- Aggressive Tight Fit: True to size
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1/2 size larger
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: High
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede
- Midsole: 3D molded polycarbonate
- Outsole: 3D molded rubber concave sole
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Small & TightVerified Buyer Reviewed by DRT from Alabama on Monday, October 13, 2014I has bought my first pair the size of my street shoes (9.5). I have a wide foot and these were way to tight for my liking. I then purchased a full size larger (10.5). They are still tight, but I believe that after a month off climbing they will break in. I like the form and the rubber toe.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.