About Mad Rock Demon 2.0 Climbing Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. Mad Rock Demon 2.0 climbing shoes deliver superior bouldering performance and superior heel hook with an aggressively down-turned nose.
Specs about Mad Rock Demon 2.0 Climbing Shoes (For Men)
- Aggressive Tight Fit: True to size
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1 size larger
- Recommended use: Bouldering,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Downturn
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: TekFlex synthetic
- Lining: Mesh
- Midsole: Polycarbonate
- Outsole: Science Friction rubber, concave DDS
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
sizing info - not climbed inVerified Buyer Reviewed by earth rambler from Oregon on Wednesday, February 18, 2015I ordered my street shoe size (11) looking for a fairly comfortable fit. They were too small even for a performance fit. I'd order a 12 or 12.5 next time.
great shoes!Verified Buyer Reviewed by leah from bend, or on Monday, November 3, 2014sent the first pair back because they were too big (bought street shoe size 8.5) and got these in an 8.0 mens. toes curve over the bump in the front of the shoe offering precise edging and power.the white rubber at the toes stretch so there is no need for a break in period. either it fits out of the box or it doesn't. rubber is extremely sticky, climbed on polished bassalt in wet weather and stuck with ease. the velcro straps are a little long. heel fits snug and can be trusted.
downsize 1/2 sizeVerified Buyer Reviewed by leah from bend on Monday, October 20, 2014this shoe has an extremely large toe box. even with my toes touching the edge of the shoe, there was tons of sloppy space in the knuckle area. this shoe is designed to be tight so i returned my original shoe, size 8.5 for an 8.0. (my street shoe size is 8.5. i wear 8.5 in evolvs). heel fits well, no sloppy space
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.