Mad Rock Flash Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
About Mad Rock Flash Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Mad Rock's Flash climbing shoes provide superb traction and support during sport, trad and multi-pitch climbing. The quick-entry design is easily adjustable and Mad Rubber rand and outsole sticks like crazy.
Specs about Mad Rock Flash Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1/2 size smaller
- All Day Comfort Fit: True to size
- Recommended use: Trad climbing,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede with rubber rand
- Lining: Synthetic with 3D heel cup
- Midsole: Polycarbonate
- Outsole: Science Friction 2.2 rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Good beginner shoesVerified Buyer Reviewed by ryan from tallahassee on Monday, September 15, 2014I have been climbing for over two year now and finally decided to purchase a pair of shoes, though I didn't feel like emptying my bank account. These do their job well and they are comfortable to wear. The primary drawbacks I have noticed thus far are that they run about 1/2 size small (i.e I wear a 12 but bought a 12.5 and they are snug), also, the orange coloring in the shoe bleeds out if they are wet and have turned my feet a nice orange hue.
Solid DealVerified Buyer Reviewed by John the New Climber from Seattle on Monday, June 16, 2014Overall, these fit great and get the job done. Nothing fancy, but for a beginner like me that only climbs inside up to v4s, they're great.
Excellent price for a good climbing shoe.Verified Buyer Reviewed by newestfall from Colorado on Friday, May 2, 2014Little uncomfortable at first, but breaking in nicely. Ordered 1/2 to 1 size larger.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Hi, I wonder these numbers are in US or UK number system? Because I will order according to number system. Have a nice day.s”
These are in US sizes. If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes the corresponding numeric size will be displayed for men and women.
“Are these sizes women's or men's, since the product is listed for men and women? For a street shoe sized 8.5 women's, what size should I order?”
If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes the corresponding numeric size will be displayed. Women's 8.5 would be a 7.