About Mad Rock Onsight Climbing Shoes (For Women)
Closeouts. Mad Rock's Onsight climbing shoes have a women-specific last with a higher instep for improved performance. The 3D molded heel cup and Science Friction outsole help you grip, smear and jam with ease.
Specs about Mad Rock Onsight Climbing Shoes (For Women)
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1/2 size smaller
- All Day Comfort Fit: True to size
- Recommended use: Trad climbing,Sport climbing
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Synthetic
- Outsole: Science Friction 3.0 rubber
- Weight (pair): 13.2 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam , China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Very SmallReviewed by Rebecca from berkeley on Saturday, February 14, 2015I'm a new climber, so I'm not ready for super tight climbing shoes. Knowing that, I ordered a full size up from what I normally wear. Toe scrunched up, couldn't walk in them, so now I'm trying 1 and half sizes and 2 sizes up. Hopefully that will work. Other than that, they seem like they should be comfortable.
sizing is WAY offReviewed by Jess from Wisconsin on Thursday, November 20, 2014These are nice shoes, but the sizing is really off. I am a women's size 8, I ordered a size 8 in these, and could barely get my foot in the shoe. A half size up would have fit perfectly.
good starter shoe, runs smallReviewed by cour10ey from California on Thursday, September 18, 2014Great shoe for beginner climbers but runs a bit small.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.