About Mad Rock Shark 2.0 Climbing Shoes
2nds. Whether you're headed to the climbing gym or your favorite local bouldering spot, Mad Rock Shark 2.0 climbing shoes give great grip, comfort and reliability with a snug fit. The slightly curved midsole and outsole combine with Science Friction 3.0 rand rubber for heightened sensitivity and improved grip, and a molded edge heel enhances heel hooks.
Specs about Mad Rock Shark 2.0 Climbing Shoes
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Fabric and synthetic
- Lining: Fabric
- Outsole: Science Friction 3.0 rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.