About Madshus Cadence 120 Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis
Closeouts. The Multigrip base, long, low camber and Torsion Cap design of Madshus' Cadence 120 cross-country touring skis offer easy maneuverability, stability and power perfect for tackling challenging groomed runs.
- Ideal for the more experienced skier in search of exceptional cruising performance
- Long and low, easy-skiing camber style
- Torsion Cap design provides a snappy flex that tapers toward the tip and tail
- Air-channeled wood core is light, strong and lively
- Multi-grip bases feature scales of varying depths in the kick zones to give you good grip and free glide without the hassle of waxing
- Short length is easier to control and maneuver
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 48/44/46mm
- Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass top and bottom, wood core
- Made in China
Specs about Madshus Cadence 120 Classic Cross-Country Touring Skis
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“The picture shows an NIS binding plate, but the text says nothing about it. Do these have the NIS binding plate?”
The 188 cm would be the best size for you.
Skier Weight Ski Length|<145 lb 168cm|145â€”175 lb 178cm|>176 lb 188cm
The 180 cm would be the recommended length.