About Madshus Cadenza 120 Cross-Country Skis - Classic Touring (For Women)
Closeouts. With a forgiving flex, waxless Multigrip bases and snappy Torsion Cap design, Madshus' Cadenza 120 cross-country touring skis are fun, easy to maneuver and stable on groomed trails.
- Ideal for the more experienced skier in search of exceptional Cruising performance
- Sidecut offers a stable platform for confident kicking and gliding
- Forgiving, soft flex makes turning simple and enhances flotation in new snow
- Torsion Cap design provides a snappy flex that tapers toward the tip and tail
- Air-channeled wood core is light, strong and lively
- Tips and tails remain soft for easy turning
- Multigrip bases feature scales of varying depths in the kick zones to give you good grip and free glide without the hassle of waxing
- Short length is easier to control and maneuver
- Recommended use: Touring
- Sidecut dimensions: 48/44/46mm
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Materials: Fiberglass top and bottom, wood core
- Made in China
Specs about Madshus Cadenza 120 Cross-Country Skis - Classic Touring (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Catalina23! from Wisconsin on Friday, November 20, 2015Nice skis for a great price. Madshus is a good brand and I am excited to ski on these skis. NNN bindings slid right on to the bases already attached. Now if it would just snow!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
We apologize, but this item is sold out. We suggest signing up for the My Updates as the best way to monitor incoming products. You will receive email notifications of our newest stock items.
According to the product overview above: Sidecut dimensions: 48/44/46mm
The 158 would probably work well for your height and weight.
“Do any of the Madshus Cross Country skis have metal edges? If so, are the edges full length or only partial?”
The Madshus Cross Country skis do not have metal edges.