Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mom'sSoccer from Northern VA on Thursday, March 17, 2011
Walking sneakers did not have enough support so I went back to trail type of shoes. I really love these. Plenty of support, good comfort-just have to make sure the tongue is right. I got blue and friends love them, I think they are quite blue-would not mind another pair. I wear them to walk to work and all day-preschool teaching and homerun errands.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Mixed Terrain
- Describe Yourself: Recreational Walker/Hiker
- Pros: Ankle Support, Durable, Great Traction
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width