Verified Buyer Reviewed by Phillygirl from Philadelphia, PA on Thursday, July 12, 2012
I bought these as backup for my Raichles, which are not available anymore. They are basically the same boot, as Mammut bought Raichle. This is my third pair, and I have never had a blister. My foot is slightly wide, so I guess I would say these run wider. Fit is an individual thing, but I haven't found another boot that fits me so well. With the Gore-tex membrane your feet will stay dry. Try them!
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Durable, Great Traction
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width