About Mammut Nimba Soft Shell Pants (For Women)
Closeouts. A great choice for cool winter hiking, snowshoeing and ski touring, Mammut Nimba pants are made of thee-layer SOFtech soft shell fabric that's windproof and water resistant.
Specs about Mammut Nimba Soft Shell Pants (For Women)
- Pant features: Water-resistant,Non-Insulated
- Inseam: Regular 31" (based on size 2)
- Leg opening: 18"
- Ankle zipper length: 7-1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Waistband: 1-1/2"
- Belt loops: 2"
- Fabric: 100% nylon, 100% polyurethane membrane , 100% polyester (backing), 100% polyester (inserts), 100% polyurethane (insert membrane), 100% polyester (insert backing)
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Just below waist
- Classic Fit
- Straight leg
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Mammut Womens Size Chart
|USA Size||0||2 - 4||6 - 8||10||12 - 14||16||18|
|Bust||28 - 29||29 - 32||33 - 35||36 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44|
|Waist||-||23 - 26||26 - 29||29 - 31||31 - 34||34 - 35||36 - 38|
|Hip||31 - 33||33 - 36||36 - 39||39 - 40||41 - 44||44 - 45||46 - 48|
Note: Measurements have been converted from centimeters to inches and are actual body measurements to be used as a guide for Mammut clothing.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ADKs hiker mom from Massachusetts on Monday, November 16, 2015This pair was a gift to my daughter because she loved mine so much. I have had these pants for several seasons and I love them. I wear them hiking, snow shoeing and skiing. They fit well, are very comfortable and warm. Great side zips to let in air when you get a bit warm. I have no complaints.