Customer Reviews Of:
Marc New York by Andrew Marc Jake Walking Coat - Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. The heavy woolen overcoating used in this splendid Jake walking coat from Marc New York by Andrew Marc is napped and pressed down to produce a plush texture not unlike beaver fur -- with extra warmth provided by the sewn-in quilted lining.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by my jacket from Royal Oak, Michigan on Tuesday, October 2, 2012Its a perfect weight and looks nice.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather
- Cons: None Are Applicable
- Describe Yourself: Gym Rat
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Stylish, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jake from Salem, MA on Tuesday, January 10, 2012Loved this coat as soon as I put it on. the two concealed inside pockets for wallet, ect. are perfect.
Only dissapointing thing about the coat is one of the buttons fell off only a week into me wearing it. I know it can happen often with this type of coat, but was just hoping it would have lasted longer than a week! It did come with extra buttons though.
- Best Uses: Business Casual, Night out
- Pros: Stylish, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cheeshead from Wisconsin from Sussex, WI on Friday, December 16, 2011If you're looking for a semi-dressy all around winter weight coat this is the one! It is really comfortable while walking or driving. The royal blue quited lining adds to the warmth without making it too bulky. This is one classy coat inside and out!
- Best Uses: Business Meetings, Car coat, Walking or shopping
- Pros: Great tailoring, Royal blue quited lining, True to size, Warm but not bulky
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LD from Louisville from Louisville, KY on Tuesday, December 13, 2011It's difficult to find a coat that works equally well over a blazer or over a sweater, without looking too formal. This one does the trick and is warm enough for most winter days. Looks great with a scarf.
- Best Uses: Business Meetings, Casual outings
- Pros: Fits well over a blazer, Warm