About Marin Palisades Trail Mountain Bike
Closeouts. Devoted hardtail riders will love the Marin Palisades Trail mountain bike for its light weight, powerful frame and agile handling. Everything about this bike is fine-tuned to the XC mountain biker.
- FRAME SET
- Frame: 6061 aluminum, triple-butted Hydro-Edge top and down tubes, double-butted seat and chain stays
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi MZ Race with preload adjustment and lockout
- Front travel: 100mm
- Shifters: Shimano LX, 9 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano LX
- Crank: TruVativ Five D 3.1, 44/32/22 with alloy outer chainring and power spline
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-32, 9 Speed
- Rims: WTB SX24, double wall, 32 hole
- Tires: WTB Prowler MX Comp, 26x2.1”
- Saddle: WTB Speed V ATB with Love Channel and Comfort Zone
- Seatpost: SA SL-280, 6061, 30.9mmx350mm
- Handlebar: Double-butted 6061 alloy, OS-31.8mm, 25.4mm rise
- Stem: FSA OS190 threadless, with 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: TH-888, 1-1/8”, threadless
- Brake Levers: Shimano M485 hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Shimano M485 hydraulic disc
- Pedals: Alloy double-sided mountain
- Weight: 30 lb.
- Made in China
- Bike inspection and handling charge: $40. All bikes are preassembled by a certified bike mechanic to ensure bicycle is complete and functioning properly. Components and wheels are adjusted, and the bike is test ridden before being disassembled and prepped for shipping. Bicycles should be reassembled by a qualified bicycle mechanic.
- Must ship UPS Ground within the 48 contiguous U.S. only. Not eligible for special shipping offers.
- Visit our Bike Anatomy Guide
- Visit our Bike Fit Guide
Specs about Marin Palisades Trail Mountain Bike
|Head Tube Length (mm)||105||110||120||135||150||180|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||330.2||381.8||431.8||482.6||520.7||558.8|
|Top Tube Length (mm)||529||536.5||552.5||570.8||591.6||609.5|
|BB Height (mm)||294.6||294.6||294.6||294.6||294.6||294.6|
|Stand Over Height (mm)||706.1||734.3||763||793.9||818.4||850|
|Wheel Base (mm)||1009.6||1032.8||1056.7||1078.5||1110.1||1119.5|
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Is there a real difference from 2007 models to 2008 models of the palisades trail bikes from Marin?”
They will still perform the same. The 2008 made some slight changes to components and updated them and the colors are different.
According to Marin with an inseam of 30" you would fit a 17.
They are 08 models.
This particular Marin model is a 2008 mountain bike.