About Marker Curve Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. You'll truly appreciate the waterproof breathable construction and toasty insulation of Marker Curve jacket when Mother Nature decides to throw a curve ball at you.
Specs about Marker Curve Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Pit zips
- Length: 29" (based on size 10)
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper,Two-way
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in China
- Runs large, order one size smaller
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TGG from NH on Saturday, November 10, 2012Bought this for my 17 yr old. She hates wearing jackets, but can't seem to get this one off of her. She loves the color, the fit and style, esp. the thumb hole on sleeve. The fit is true to size. Definitely would reccommend!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by CalGal22 from Sacramento Ca on Saturday, April 7, 2012I ordered a size larger because they were out of my size and...it was too big, so I returned it. Too bad because this was a beautiful jacket despite the fact it lacks an outside pocket. I was resigned to wearing a vest with pockets underneath. Had it only fit...Runs tru to size
- Best Uses: Skiing snowshoeing
- Cons: not enough pockets
- Pros: Beautiful fabric, Just the right weight
Reviewed by CalGal22 from Sacramento CA on Wednesday, March 28, 2012I was excited to get this jacket and disappointed to find that is has no exterior pocket (for lift ticket, phone, money, glasses, etc.). Worse, there was not enough Velcro on the sleeves to close them tightly, and who wants to be in the cold all day with a draft coming up their arms? On the other hand the fabric was gorgeous and the cut very flattering. But for me the cons outweighed the pros and I returned it.
- Best Uses: Cold-weather sports, Skiing
- Cons: Inadequate pockets, Sleeves won't close tight
- Pros: Beautiful fabric, nice cut
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Marg the Mom from West Weber, UT on Thursday, February 16, 2012I really liked the basic quality of this parka. However, the zipper really did not work easily and the sleeves were too long. I could have used another inch or two at the bottom (due to my bottom!). Had it fit right and the zipper had worked right, I would have loved this coat for ten years as I have loved the Marker parka that is now ten years old.
- Best Uses: Snow sports, Sport casual dress, Winter cold weather
- Cons: fit is not true to size, Zipper does not work well
- Pros: Fun Color, Lightweight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Instant Karma from New Hampshire on Friday, February 3, 2012Use for downhill skiing and outdoor winter activities
True to size and color as shown online
Wish it were two inches longer in back
- Best Uses: Downhill Skiing, Most winter sports
- Cons: Needs deeper pockets
- Pros: Great patterncolors, Lightweight but warm, Nice technical features, Wrist collar blocks cold
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“if i need a "small" in this jacket what size do i need to order? thanks”
I would recommend a 4 or 6.
“what is the waterproof rating on this product?||10,000 or 15,000?”
10,000mm of waterproof rating
“what is the waterproof rating on this jacket?||5000mm or 10 000mm?||thanks :)”
“How does this jacket sizes run small, big, etc? I am 5'4 135 lbs and wear a sz. 6”
According to our fit models the Marker USA Curve Jacket runs large.