About Marmot 15°F Trestles Sleeping Bag - Mummy
Closeouts. A reliable all-purpose bag, Marmot's 15°F Trestles sleeping bag features overlapping waves of Spirafil® high-loft synthetic insulation that stays warm when damp. A second zipper provides convenient access and makes it easy to customize ventilation.
Specs about Marmot 15°F Trestles Sleeping Bag - Mummy
- Insulation material: SpiraFil High Loft Insulation (polyester)
- Fill weight: 35 ounces
- Temperature rating: 15°F / -9.4°C
- EN Temp rating: 23.7°F /11.8°F /-22.5°F
- Shell material: Polyester
- Lining material: Polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 62/58/40"
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 85"
- Stuff size: 17x8"
- Compression sack: Yes
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Recommended use: Family camping
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Warm bag!Verified Buyer Reviewed by PuddleSplasherPDX from Portland, OR on Monday, April 3, 2017I got this before a trip to Moab, UT in March. The night time temps were in the 30s and 40s. I originally planned to wear leggings and wool socks to bed because I'm usually cold while camping, but after the second night of sweating I decided to take a chance and wear lighter pjs. I was perfectly toasty after that. The only thing I would change is that I'm a wiggly sleeper and this bag could use a little more width around the knees. Otherwise, a great bag!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.