Incredibly warm pack!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sir Digby from Canton, NC on Thursday, June 21, 2012
I am a tall guy at 6'2" so I was skeptical that it would not be long enough when I bought this sleeping bag. After having used it on three camping trips now, I think a person 6'6" would fit comfortably. I have not tested the temp rating down to 20 degrees, but the temp did drop to the mid-thirties last night, and I remained comfortably warm in my sleeping bag. I do find that if the temperature is not in the 30's or low 40's I trend to overheat inside, because the bag insulates so well. The zipper snags on the material rather frequently, so I have learned to zip slowly. Im pleased with this product.
- Best Uses: 3 Season Camping, Backpacking, Car Camping, Cold Conditions
- Cons: Minimal Hood Adjustment, Zipper Snags Easily
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Long, Roomy, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven