Verified Buyer Reviewed by Otter girl from Skagway, AK on Friday, October 5, 2012
I used it on a backpacking trip and on a car camping trip. It's comfortable and warm. Easy to stuff into its stuffsack, but the "latch" on the stuff sack cord doesn't seem to hold very well, tends to come loose. the zipper does get caught, so you just need to get the hang of how best to use it. The glow-in-the-dark spot on the zipperpull is a cute idea. hadn't seen that before.
- Best Uses: 3 Season Camping, Backpacking, Car Camping
- Cons: Zipper Snags Easily
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Adjustable Hood, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Packs Small, Roomy, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven