AWESOME jacket!! AWESOME value!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DR. T from Racine, WI on Monday, November 14, 2011
It's a go to jacket, which depending on layering works well from 40 to 60 degrees. And will pretty much last for decades.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Great for layering, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes