Reviewed by CBM from Maryland on Tuesday, May 29, 2012
I just got back from a 4 day trip. I slept in this tent every night with the rain fly on and it never got to hot or humid inside. On my last night it down poured for about 5 hours and my gear inside the tent and under both vestibules was bone dry. Some water got trapped between my tarp and floor and maybe a teaspoon of water came through the floor. I only wish this came with a footprint but, I have been told by Marmot CS that the limelights footprint is 100% compatible because this is an older model of that tent. Also this tent is large enough for 2 people. If you can fit 3 then everyone is going to be very small. In the end this is an excellent tent and I would buy this again.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Backyard, Car Camping
- Cons: No footprint was included, Too Cramped
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: 2 Vestibules, Comfortable, Easy To Set Up, Fly Works Well, Sturdy, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: Yes
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven