Verified Buyer Reviewed by BSA Dad from Tallahassee, Fl on Wednesday, September 12, 2012
The only two drawbacks to this tent are the lack of available footprint and gear loft. I have had little luck with Marmot in finding a suitable one. I also am a big fan of in tent storage; this tent falls short in that department. A gear loft would make a huge difference.
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Backyard, Beach, Car Camping
- Cons: Needs a footprint, Needs a gear loft
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Easy To Set Up, Fly Works Well, Sturdy
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven