About Marmot Ascona Down Jacket - 800 Fill Power (For Women)
Closeouts. By far the most stylish performance piece in the brand's arsenal, Marmot's Ascona down jacket dazzles in a luminous Schoeller®-spirit shell with ruched quilting and warms with 800 fill power down.
Specs about Marmot Ascona Down Jacket - 800 Fill Power (For Women)
- Fabric: 89% nylon, 10% polyurethane, 1% aluminum
- Length: 27" (based on size medium)
- Closure: Two-way,Zipper,YKK®
- Lining: 85% polyester, 15% nylon
- Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% feathers
- Fill power: 800
- Care: Dry clean
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Classic Fit
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Woman of the Pines from Duluth MN on Saturday, October 27, 2012Like this jacket a lot. Was looking for a warm down jacket that didn't make me look like the Michelin man but that also had plenty of down to keep me warm in northern Minnesota. Found both in this jacket, along with a nice sense of style and some finishing touches (gold zipper anyone?) that elevate it beyond the ordinary parka.
- Best Uses: Any Minnesota Winter Day, Around town, Casual date night
- Pros: Nice fit, Not huge, Unique Color
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.