Marmot DriClime Windshirt Rocks!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Smurf from Tennessee on Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I got my 1st windshirt in Alaska back around 1994 & the zippers finally died last year. This is perfect for hiking, cycling, or cross-country skiing. The outer material is slick so when you put on a heavier layer fleece or jacket, it slides easily on in a couple of seconds. I have normally worn it over a wicking t-shirt or a zip-t neck long underwear top with a Patagonia Puffball Pullover (which I first bought in 1994 as well) as the next layer. This combo has served me well for many years of cold weather adventuring. If you add the Marmot DriClime Windshirt as a staple of your outdoor clothing lineup, you won't go wrong.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: