Protects the down sweaters well.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by steve from El Paso on Thursday, August 16, 2012
The down vest, sweater and hood sweater were layered and 'covered' with the windshirt to proect from the 6pm light shower while setting up real quick, and to layer to wear at night as I had no sleeping bag. About 6500 ft. elev., Yellowstone, mid.-July. Backpacking.
- Best Uses: Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Waterproof
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: