Just what I was looking for!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by marshrunner from Birmingham, AL on Sunday, March 20, 2011
Great jacket. Very warm and durable. A nice mixture of style and technical features. I especially like the high collar and the length - perfect for keeping out drafts. The jacket is a little stiff, but I'm sure it will loosen up with wear and washing.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking, Skiing
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Stylish, Warm, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No