Reviewed by foody1000 from NYC on Tuesday, December 15, 2009
This jacket is very comfortable. I tried the North Face Bionic, and this jacket is way more comfortable and fits much better. Some people complained about it not having enough pockets/features but I though it was perfect for me (day hikes and everyday wear).
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length