Exceptional quality, very sharp jacket!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bill.the.builder from Upper Penninsula of Michigan on Sunday, December 18, 2011
Sharp looking jacket with excellent build quality, easy working heavy duty zipper. Warm enough for cool fall/winter days but not for the extreme temps. Not oversized enough to wear a bulky hoody underneath but wood be plenty warm if done so. Seems a little stiff feeling when first worn but hoping it softens up with some wear. Overall very satisfied with this jacket..Ordered another one my son for xmas...
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Better than TNF, Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Quality build, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes