Reviewed by Cody Montana from Seattle on Saturday, November 8, 2008
As good as it gets; a great jacket for around town, in the mountains, and anywhere off the beaten path in a temperate or colder climate. Extremely comfortable, versatile, and durable. Wear it as an outer layer or even as a mid-layer under a fully waterproof shell. Great for travel. If you could have only one jacket to handle whatever the weather dishes out, this is the one.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Extreme Conditions, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length