Verified Buyer Reviewed by wyo68 from Casper, WY on Wednesday, November 26, 2008
This jacket is great for warmth during those chilly winter days x-country skiing. It's fit is snug enough for mobility and flexibility yet it's design is warm enough that you don't need much more than a base layer of polypropylene for warmth and comfort.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length