Fantastic soft shell!
Reviewed by Bootleg from Winston-Salem, NC on Friday, December 19, 2008
This is a fantastic soft shell. This is my go to jacket on an every day basis. It will keep you warm with minimal to no layering on days that are well below the freezing mark on a windy day and it's breathable enough to wear on days in the 50's and 60's. The only time I choose to wear another jacket is on days with heavy rain as this jacket is very water resistant but not water proof. This jacket also works great as a mid layer. The neck is soft and comfortable enough to be fully zipped even if you have neck stubble or a beard (which is a pretty big deal for me). The fit is snug but the jacket stretches to accommodate even the most vigorous of movement.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length