Great Soft Shell!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Snow lover stuck in Texas from Dallas, TX on Thursday, February 19, 2009
Bought this for skiing and snowmobiling. Just got back from a trip to northern Idaho and this sucker worked great under a vest while snowmobiling and skiing. Might be too light for really cold skiing, but would definitely be a good second layer.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length