Verified Buyer Reviewed by forest from lafayette, nj on Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I love that it's lightweight, warm, wind proof and is cut for a girl(slightly tapered in at the waist)! Very stylish and I also like the extra length on the sleeves, I get cold hands for most of the winter. It's proving to be at home in town and where it really counts, in the woods(we love to hike).
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Stylish, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length