About Marmot Hampton Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Tough enough for the backcountry and stylish enough for the city streets, Marmot's Hampton jacket sports a MemBrain® waterproof breathable membrane, a fully seam-sealed construction, zip-off insulated hood and a cozy rib-knit collar.
Specs about Marmot Hampton Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: MemBrain® waterproof breathable fabric
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®,Two-way
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 30" (based on size small)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Lining: 51% nylon, 49% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Membrain®, UpCycle®
- Total weight: 2 lb.
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Marmot Men's Size Chart
|Chest||33 - 35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50||51 - 53|
|Neck||13.5 - 14||14.5 - 15||15.5 - 16||16.5 - 17||17.5 - 18||18.5 - 19||19.5 - 20|
|Sleeve||30 - 31||32 - 33||34 - 35||35 - 36||36 - 37||37 - 38||37 - 38|
|Waist||26 - 28||28 - 30||31 - 33||34 - 36||37 - 39||40 - 43||44 - 46|
|Hip||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42||43 - 45||46 - 48||49 - 51||52 - 54|
Note: Measurements in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bmgsales1 from Kirkland, Wa on Wednesday, January 9, 2013Cleaned out my Dads collection of 80's jackets and got him one of these. He loves it. Waterproof and warm. He wears it everyday.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pavel from Russia on Monday, October 29, 2012This is excellent quality jacket from Marmot. Has a great color Olive Night, not too dark and not too light. I'm 6'1" tall with 38 inch chest and size Medium fits me well.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Going Out
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No