What I expected!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Geezer from Colorado on Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Unlike other Marmot outerwear, this jacket (sizeL) fits like a medium in the body, but an (XL) in the length!. Would not have purchased but it does have a hem cord.
- Best Uses: Chill breaker, Hiking, Running, Travel, Wind protection
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Length: Feels too long
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High Quality, Versatile
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: