Marmot La Meije Gore-Tex® Ski Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
About Marmot La Meije Gore-Tex® Ski Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Superior protection on the slopes and in the backcountry begins with Marmot's La Meije ski pants. A Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane -- combined with fully seam-sealed construction and water-resistant zippers -- quickly dissipates moisture, and a removable soft shell bib lends extra powder protection up top.
Specs about Marmot La Meije Gore-Tex® Ski Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
- Features: Waterproof (Gore-Tex®)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Inseam: 32-1/2" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% polyester (shell 1), 100% nylon (shell 2), 86% polyester, 14% elastane (shell 3)
- Lining: 100% polyester (lining 1), 86% polyester, 14% elastane (lining 2)
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 15.7 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Tight bibVerified Buyer Reviewed by Love climbing from California on Thursday, February 22, 2018Overall quality is good. Bib is tight although it is very stretch fabric.
Love emVerified Buyer Reviewed by shrubbbry from Tahoe on Monday, November 13, 2017I'm about 5'11". Usually a 34 waist. I ordered size large. Length and waist are great. Bottom of the legs are a little bellbottom'y. I haven't tried them with ski/snowboard boots on yet but they will probably still seem slightly wide and there's no cuff adjustment. Otherwise great.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.