Impressed with this jacket!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dan the Fly Fisher from Kansas City, MO on Friday, June 15, 2012
This jacket compares well to the Super Mica; in fact, I chose this one over a Super Mica. It's more "sturdy", while still being light enough to pack easily. It's sleeves are a little long, but the closure system on each cuff allows it to be snugged up without being bulky (I hate that!). The hood brim keeps its shape, and the zippers all work as they should -- not always the case, even with other Marmot jackets. I haven't used the jacket yet, but it will be a regular use item when the rains start again. At this price, you can't beat the deal. Grab one!
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Great Color, Lightweight, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: