Verified Buyer Reviewed by thewakechic from Redlands, CA on Monday, August 16, 2010
This jacket fits really great and is long enough for me, which can be difficult because I'm 5'10". I have not worn it in the rain yet but it seems like it will work great. Overall very comfortable and stylish as well.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: On The Mountain
- Pros: Breathable, Lightweight, Stylish, Waterproof, Wind Resistant
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length