Nice light jacket.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Butch. from N.E. Wisconsin. on Friday, October 8, 2010
Lightweight jacket compresses nicely. Pit zips are a big plus. Even though the jacket breathes it's nice to have them for extra venting to regulate your temp. and get more airflow.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: