Not bad at all.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chester from Milwaukee, WI on Saturday, October 16, 2010
I use this jacket as a lightweight packable jacket for bicycle courier work. To keep me dry it works well. My only complaint is that the lower torso part of the jacket is a little bit bulky. Beside that it is well worth the price.
- Best Uses: Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Zipper Puckers
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Lightweight, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: