This is a great jacket!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by rubbersidedown from Vermont on Wednesday, February 9, 2011
I bought this jacket for [$] off Sierra. So far I have been wearing it with just a base layer for backcountry skiing earning turns. It works great!! It is not that breathable though. That doesn't really make a difference though. I vent it when I'm skinning and zip it up for the descents. If you see this jacket for [$] I would grab it!!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Skiing/Snowboarding, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Doesn't Breathe
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: