My second Pre-Cip jacket.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tom from San Cristobal, NM on Monday, July 25, 2011
Just purchased. Kind of in a drought here in N. NM. Monsoon season is eagerly awaited, disappointing so far. Look forward to wearing in a downpour. Bummed that Marmot no longer lines the entire inside with mesh like my older model, am afraid that I will be more susceptible to perspiration and sticking to the jacket.
- Best Uses: Hiking and Camping, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: No mesh interior
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Waterproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: